Take the 50 Push-Ups A Day Challenge
What is the Push-Up Challenge?
The push-up challenge is a simple daily workout challenge where you complete 50 push-ups a day for 30 days.
What are the benefits of the push-up challenge?
- The most important benefits of the push-up challenge is developing a daily fitness habit.
- The push-up challenge will also help you build strength, stability, and endurance in your upper body.
- The push-up challenge will help you build and sculpt your chest, shoulders, and arms.
Who Should Participate in the Push-Up Challenge?
Anyone can participate in the push-up challenge; that is, unless you have a health condition or injury that would prevent participation.
Consult your physician before participation.
How To Do the Push-Up Challenge:
During the Push-Up Challenge you complete 50 push-ups everyday for 30 days. It is that easy.
There are two ways to complete your daily push-ups:
- All at Once - Complete 5 sets of 10 push-ups all at once like a traditional workout; or
- Grease the Groove - Complete a few push-ups here and there through out the day until you have completed 50 total.
Tip: If you are busy or just getting back to working out, the grease the grove method is the best way to complete the push-up challenge.
Variety is Key during the Push-up Challenge
50 regular push-ups a day is fine, but to get the most out of the push-up challenge you should try adding as much variety as you can. Here are some push-up variations you can mix and match to hit different areas of your shoulder, chest, and arms.
- Traditional push-up
- Wide-grip push-up
- Close-grip push-up
- Clap push-up
- One-leg push-up
- Dead-stop push-up
- Eccentric push-up
- Spider-Man push-up
- One-armed incline push-up
- Decline push-up
- Incline push-up
Disclaimer: Participation in the challenge is voluntary. We are not responsible for any adverse effects or injuries resulting in your participation. We don't know your personal medical situation, so it is up to you and your physician to determine that your participation is safe for you.