Perform the following workout 3 times during the week. Rest as needed between sets and reps.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 200 Jumping Jacks
- 5-10 Minutes of Full-Body Joint Mobility
- Bear Squats 3 Sets of 1 Minute Holds
- Push-Ups 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Wall Sits 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Diamond Push-Ups 3 Sets of 5-10 Reps
- Walking Lunges 3 Sets of 10 Steps (ES)
- Wide Push-Ups 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Pull-Ups 3 Sets of 5-10 Reps
Note: To make bodyweight exercises harder, try slowing your rep speed way down (5 Second Up, 5 Seconds Down) or hold the contracted portion of the exercise for 3 to 10 seconds before returning to the starting position (e.g., the bottom of the push-up position).
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE