Perform the following workout three times this week. Rest as needed between sets and reps.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 800 Meter Row
- 2 Minutes of the "Pump" Exercise
- Neck, Arm, and Hip Circles
- Cable Chest Fly (High Position) 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Leg Press 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Reverse Cable Fly (High Position) 3 Sets of 5-10 Reps
- Hyperextensions 3 Sets of 10 Steps
- Step-Ups 3 Sets of 20 Reps (10 ES)
- Pull-Ups 3 Sets of 5-10 Reps
- Biceps and Triceps (Your Choice)
Note: To make bodyweight exercises harder, try slowing your rep speed way down (5 Second Up, 5 Seconds Down) or hold the contracted portion of the exercise for 3 to 10 seconds before returning to the starting position (e.g., the bottom of the push-up position).
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE