Perform the following workout 3 times throughout the week. Rest as needed between sets and reps.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 5 Mins of Jumping Rope or Jumping Jacks
- Walking Lunges - 30 Steps (15 Each Leg)
- Push-ups 30 Reps
- Sit-ups 30 Reps
- Pull-ups 10 Reps
- Seated Rows 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Incline Chest Press 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Double Racked Front Squats (Kettlebell or Dumbbell) 3 Sets of 8-10 Reps
- Low Windmills (Kettlebell or Dumbbell) 3 Sets of 10 Reps (5 Each Side)
- Back Extensions 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- 10 Mins of Jumping Rope or Jumping Jacks
Note: Increase the number of reps as needed if the prescribed workout is too easy. You can also do Jump Squats and Mountain Climbers at the end if you don't have a jump rope.
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE