Perform the following workout 3 times throughout the week. Rest as needed between sets and reps.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 800 Meter Run/Walk
- Arm, Hip, and Ankle/Wrist Circles 20 Each Direction
- Planks 5 Minutes Total
Complete as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) in 5 mins of the following:
- Farmer's Walk (Dumbbell or Kettlebell) 30 Yards
- Air Squats 10 Reps
- Push-Ups 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Seated Leg Curls 3 Sets of 10-15 Reps
- Barbell Overhead Press 3 Sets of 10-15 Reps
- Pull-Ups 3 Sets of 5-10 Reps
- Curls 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Tricep Extension 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Note: Increase the number of reps as needed if the prescribed workout is too easy.
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE