Perform the following workout at least three times during the week. Rest as needed between sets and reps.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 5-10 Minutes of Full-Body Joint Mobility
- 30 Sit-Ups and 30 Reverse Sit-Ups
- 1 Mile Run
- Push-Ups 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Air Squats 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Bodyweight Rows 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Wide Push-Ups 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Glute Bridges 3 Sets of 1 Minute
Note: To make bodyweight exercises harder, try slowing your rep speed way down (5 Second Up, 5 Seconds Down) or hold the contracted portion of the exercise for 3 to 10 seconds before returning to the starting position (e.g., the bottom of the push-up position).
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE