This week's workout is a full body kettlebell cardio workout that will burn fat and work your heart to the max. Rest as needed between rounds, but try to keep them short. Perform the workout two to three times this week.
To learn about the benefits of kettlebell cardio workouts, click here.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- 10 - 15 Mins of Walking, Running, or Biking
- Spiderman Planks - 3 Rounds of 30 Seconds
- Inch Worms - 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Instructions: Complete each exercise and the prescribed number of reps in the circuit without stopping. Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes.
Note: If you don't have kettlebells, modify as necessary using dumbbells or a barbell.
- Single Kettlebell Swings 10 Reps
- Double Kettlebell Clean to Press - 10 Reps
- Double Kettlebell Squats - 10 Reps
- Kettlebell Renegade Rows - 10 Reps
- Double Kettlebell Wide Straight Leg Deadlift - 10 Reps
- Double Kettlebell Overhead Sit Ups 10 Reps
Note: Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your workout.
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE