This week's workout is an advanced bodyweight workout. Perform the workout two to three times this week. Rest as much as needed throughout the workout.
Warm-up and Mobility Work:
- Neck, Arm, and Hip Circles
- Good Mornings 10 Reps
- Walk Lunges with a Twist 10 Reps (5 ES)
- Superman Holds - 3 Sets of 30 Seconds
- Glute Bridges - 3 Sets of 30 Seconds
Instructions: Complete each exercise and the prescribed number of reps before moving on to the next exercise. Try not to rest for more than a minute between each exercise.
Note: Modify each exercise as needed to fit your ability.
- Air Squats – 3 Sets of 12 Reps
- Isometric Bulgarian Split Squats - 3 Sets of 30 Seconds (ES)
- Walking Lunges - 3 Sets of 20 Reps (10 ES)
- Pull Ups or Bodyweight Rows - 3 Sets of 10-12 Reps
- Bench Dips - 3 Sets of 15 Reps
- Regular Push Ups - 3 Sets of 10 Reps
- Wide Push Ups - 3 Sets of 10 Reps
Note: Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your workout.
WANT TO MAXIMIZE YOUR RESULTS? CLICK HERE