Take the Pine Pollen Cleanse Challenge
What is the Pine Pollen Cleanse Challenge?
The Pine Pollen Challenge is a 14 day cleanse that combines Intermittent Fasting with the powerful nutrition of RAW Pine Pollen.
Most people overwhelm their body with food and eat too much at each meal. Then on top of that they consume snacks and drinks between each meal; essentially eating and digesting all day long.
According to Dr. John Tilden, author of Toxemia Explained, this burdens and stresses the digestive system and is one of the primary causes of most preventable diseases like heart disease, obesity, cancer and diabetes.
Combining fasting with the dense nutrition of Pine Pollen provides the body with a break from digestion, so that the body can focus on healing and elimination.
Pine Pollen provides the micronutrients and phyto-androgens to help support and maximize the benefits that occur during your 14 day morning fast.
What are the benefits of the Pine Pollen Cleanse?
The goals and benefits of the Pine Pollen Cleanse Include:
- Assisting the body with the elimination of excess fat
- Gaining Strength (when combined with a strength program)
- Reducing caloric intake
- Detoxifying The Body Through the Body's Natural Processes
- Boosting Vitality
- Increasing Exercise Recovery
- Resting the Body
- Supporting Optimal Digestion
What happens to the body during a fasting cleanse?
During fasting several amazing processes occur within the body*:
- Detoxification or "Cleansing" occurs by allowing the body to metabolize and process excess calories that have been stored as fat.
- The body's digestive system gets a break helping the pancreas restore the enzyme pool.
- Insulin levels can normalize due to lower levels of blood sugar and the elimination of excess carbohydrates.
- Fasting has been shown to increase Human Growth Hormone (HGH), accelerating muscle repair and encouraging fat burning.
How do you do the Pine Pollen Cleanse?
The Pine Pollen Cleanse is super easy to follow. For 14 days you simple do the following:
- Do not eat before 11 am in the morning or after 8 pm in the evening
- During the morning fast you consume only 16 to 24 oz of RAW Pine Pollen mixed with fresh lemon, water and Himalayan sea salt. The salt is optional, but recommended.
It's that easy. The fasting period provides the rest you need to help restore your body and the Pine Pollen provides the nutrients and phyto-androgens to promote muscle building and optimal health.
Click here to see the recipe for the Pine Pollen and Lemon Water.
Note: During the fasting period you may also have black coffee or tea if you like. The caffeine can help accelerate the metabolism. Just make sure you stay hydrated.
Is there an advanced version of the Cleanse?
Yes, if you successfully complete the 14 day cleanse and begin to see and feel the results, we highly encourage everyone to take the next step and make the morning cleanse a daily practice.
This is definitely an advanced health practice and not recommended for everyone.
How do I get started?
Starting the cleanse is as easy as getting some RAW Pine Pollen Powder and making the commitment to improve your health.
However, fasting is not suitable for everyone, so you should consult with your physician before getting started; especially if you have a history of eating disorders, a medical condition, or are taking prescription medications.
Pine Pollen Cleanse Tips
Here are some tips to help you maximize the benefits of your cleanse:
- Drink plenty of water through out the day to help maximize elimination
- Do at least 3 high intensity workout sessions each week and stretch daily
- Avoid sugar and processed carbohydrates and much as possible for the two weeks
- Get plenty of rest